Sacks Australian International - Lawyers
Sacks Australian International - Lawyers is an exclusive practice that represents selected corporate clients in the fields of Australian corporate and commercial law and International investment and trade. Its corporate objective is to provide high quality services which are responsive to the needs of its clients, which add value to its clients' businesses, and which are useful.
- corporate (corporate acquisitions and disposals, corporate establishments, joint ventures, trade practices, venture capital structuring, incorporated associations)
- investment (security, risk management)
- intellectual property (strategy, protection, trade mark development and management)
- funds management (unit trusts, superannuation, convertible notes, fund raising, prospectuses)
- government (government contracts and procurement, tendering)
- general (administrative law, consumer protection, dispute resolution).
- investment (international investment structuring, joint ventures, international licensing, acquisitions, foreign investment rules and compliance)
- trade (international distribution, licensing, agency, sales, payments, customs, anti-dumping, tariff concessions, WTO and its rules)
- general (litigation and dispute resolution).
We have recently come across so many cases of investments gone sour, we encourage especially potential investors to contact us to discuss options to manage investment risk.
If your corporation would like to take possible representation by Sacks Australian International - Lawyers further, please give us a call.
PHONE: +  (2) 9221-7788
Level 10, Macquarie Chambers
183 Macquarie Street
Sydney NSW 2000
SAI Lawyers Pty Limited (ACN 099 781 316). Solicitors’ liability limited by the Solicitors’ Scheme, approved under the Professional Standards Act 1994 (NSW)